How do I make Google Fit sync my steps?
- Download the Google Fit app in the App Store or Play Store.
- Already have a Google account? Then you can continue with your Google email address. Otherwise, you need to create an account first.
- Fill in your details and turn on 'Track activities automatically'.
- When asked "Give Fit access to your physical activities?" click "Allow".
- Check your daily goal and click 'Set goals'.
- Register or log in to our website and click the button to connect Google Fit.
- Click on the circle next to Google Fit. You will be taken to a new Google web page.
- Now you will be asked if you want to give Brussels Mobility permission to view and store data about your physical activity in Google Fit. Click on "Allow".
- Confirm your choice by clicking on 'Allow' again.
- All set! The app is now connected to the platform and syncing all your sports achievements.
Tip: You can also connect Google Fit with many other popular apps. More info on https://www.google.com/fit/